Obsessed with makeup, skincare, packaging and carefully constructed product shots? Look no further! Introducing #fridayflatlay, a new series of curated, gorgeous flatlay imagery. With a new theme every single week, enjoy this weeks seasonally inspired #gildedglow flatlay.
Flatlay lovers unite! There’s something magical about them; maybe it’s from the packaging of the carefully selected components or the way the design draws your eyes across the scene. Each photo features an array of luxuriously packaged makeup tools and products that hold new and different promises from one another. Featured in this gilded, rose gold and charcoal makeup flatlay are some of my favorite makeup products that I plan on continuing to use in Spring.
Inspired by the transition of seasons between the harsh, bitter Winter to the welcoming warm and gentle arms of Spring.
- bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow in The Happy Place
- Studio Makeup Luminous Loose Blush
- Benefit Eyeshadow Pot in Bikini – Mini
- PÜR Cometics Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe
- Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Illuminati
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette
- e.l.f. Studio Setting powder in Sheer
- Coola Tinted Mineral Lipluxe in Tan Line
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion in C4
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick in Cyber
What products are you planning on using now that Spring is here? Do you have any favorites from Winter or are you introducing new products? Let me know in the comments below!